Bridal Discount Book Forum
Hi welcome to BDB's Chatterbox forum!
If you're a first time user you will have to create a new account.

This forum is not linked with Bridal Discount Book's website so the username & password you use for that won't be recognized.

Please sign up & create a new account with your BDB username & password if you wish to keep it consistent.

Hope you learn lots, share lots & make lots of friends along the way.

Be sure to visit our website ttp://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
where you can gain exclusive access thousands of wedding savings & vouchers!
enjoy your stay
Hi welcome to BDB's Chatterbox forum!
If you're a first time user you will have to create a new account.

This forum is not linked with Bridal Discount Book's website so the username & password you use for that won't be recognized.

Please sign up & create a new account with your BDB username & password if you wish to keep it consistent.

Hope you learn lots, share lots & make lots of friends along the way.

Be sure to visit our website ttp://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
where you can gain exclusive access thousands of wedding savings & vouchers!
enjoy your stay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for brides (and grooms) to chat weddings 24/7

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WEDDING DISCOUNT VOUCHERS AT www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au SAVE THOUSANDS PLANNING YOUR WEDDING! **********

I too am on the weight loss path

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Greysi

Greysi

I too am on the weight loss path Empty
PostSubject: I too am on the weight loss path   I too am on the weight loss path Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:49 am

After medical issues (kidney transplant) and taking a lot of steroids, I packed on the weight!

I have found a herbal diet pill which seems to work - for me anyway. One of my girlfriends put me on to it, and whilst I would say it isn't for everyone, some people have had some great results on it. You cannot take it if you have any current medical condition though!

I have lost 7 kilos, and would still like to lose another 20. My girlfriend at work wanted to lose 15 and she has recently just hit the 15 mark - it has taken her 3 and a half months to do so. My weight loss has been slower as I had a chest infection for 3 weeks in between so I stopped taking the tablets during that period.

Anyhow...I will update how I go through my postings Very Happy

<a href=\'http://www
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: I too am on the weight loss path   I too am on the weight loss path Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:42 am

Wow, that is such a huge thing for you to go through. I hope you are well now and everything is getting better health wise for you. I have a thyroid condition which doesn't help but it's nothing in comparison to what you have had to go through..

7 kilos is awesome!!

Slow progress is fine... I only aim to lose about half a kilo a week. Although did have a good week this week and lose 900 g...

If you lose it slowly, it is so much easier to maintain. Keep going, there will always be small set backs, but just start again and keep going.

Definitely keep us posted on how you are going!
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: I too am on the weight loss path   I too am on the weight loss path Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:50 am

Well this chest infection I had has only recently started going away...it turned in to pneumonia and I am only starting to feel better this week!! So...had to come off the diet tablets...and unfortunately I have not lost anymore weight since writing this post....I am extremely disappointed....but what can ya do...you can't diet whilst you are sick Sad

The only thing I really am going to be unhappy with on the day is my flabby arms...maybe i will get a shawl!
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

PostSubject: Re: I too am on the weight loss path   I too am on the weight loss path Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:33 am

Goodness Greysi I didn't know you'd had a kidney transplant in the past!

The important thing now is to get completely well and if the diet is put on the back burner for a while it can't be helped!

Hope you feel better soon <a href=\'http://
Back to top Go down
http://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I too am on the weight loss path   I too am on the weight loss path Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I too am on the weight loss path
Page 1 of 1