Bridal Discount Book Forum
Hi welcome to BDB's Chatterbox forum!
If you're a first time user you will have to create a new account.

This forum is not linked with Bridal Discount Book's website so the username & password you use for that won't be recognized.

Please sign up & create a new account with your BDB username & password if you wish to keep it consistent.

Hope you learn lots, share lots & make lots of friends along the way.

Be sure to visit our website ttp://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
where you can gain exclusive access thousands of wedding savings & vouchers!
enjoy your stay
Hi welcome to BDB's Chatterbox forum!
If you're a first time user you will have to create a new account.

This forum is not linked with Bridal Discount Book's website so the username & password you use for that won't be recognized.

Please sign up & create a new account with your BDB username & password if you wish to keep it consistent.

Hope you learn lots, share lots & make lots of friends along the way.

Be sure to visit our website ttp://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
where you can gain exclusive access thousands of wedding savings & vouchers!
enjoy your stay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for brides (and grooms) to chat weddings 24/7

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WEDDING DISCOUNT VOUCHERS AT www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au SAVE THOUSANDS PLANNING YOUR WEDDING! **********

Weight loss goals!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie

Katie

Weight loss goals! Empty
PostSubject: Weight loss goals!   Weight loss goals! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:07 am

Well, I guess I'll kick of the first thread in this section of the BDB Chatterbox!! Razz

I know myself, I'm trying to lose about 15 kg and am already 4kg down. I already have my wedding dress, but it is laced at the back so I've got some room to move!

I'm using an online program and it's been so helpful! Not to mention the exercise!

It's been a struggle, as I'm a huge food fan! But I'm starting to feel the affects of a little bit of weight loss and happy with how things are going!
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

Weight loss goals! Empty
PostSubject: Well Done!   Weight loss goals! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:32 am

That's fantastic Katie! I'd love to know what program your on....I've pretty well tried WW, GMarshal, joined a few gyms (and never continued) and countless others I can't even remember now without much success 😢
I tend to try these things for a short time then lose interest or motivation so always interested in something that's proving results Smile
Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
Katie

Katie

Weight loss goals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weight loss goals!   Weight loss goals! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:32 pm

I'm using the Biggest Loser Club... The website is terrific, the meals are great.. It's the only one I've tried that has worked for me.

By the way, I'm loving all the new additions to the forum every time I log in Razz
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

Weight loss goals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weight loss goals!   Weight loss goals! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:49 am

Thanks Katie, I will look into that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CoralBride

Weight loss goals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weight loss goals!   Weight loss goals! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:05 am

Congrats on your weight loss Katie! Fabulous effort!

I'm quite short and fairly petite (but still with curves in all the right places - and wrong ones too! Razz ) so I don't as such have a lot of weight to lose, but I'd like to tone up and try and get a flatter stomach and to do so, I think I need to lose only about 3 or 4 kgs.

I also find it hard with motivation. Although to look at me I'm not overweight, I do have a big midriff which I know is unhelathy and I'm very unfit and dont' look after my health much, which does make me tired all the time. But I still need that push to get me to eat better, smaller portions and exercise, but my laziness and love of food usually rules out!

Any tips from anyone? I try thining, look forward to your wedding day how awesome you will look, but I need something else to motivate me, I need to get an instant benefit from changing my habits, but it's so hard! No
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

Weight loss goals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weight loss goals!   Weight loss goals! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:34 am

You sound a bit like me, CoralBride, short and petite, but a little bit round as well. It sounds like you are pretty happy in the skin you are in and no matter what our shape, we are going to look absolutely stunning.
Back to top Go down
jrowe86

Weight loss goals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weight loss goals!   Weight loss goals! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:45 am

Hi guys! well weight loss has always been a big journey for me! Ive tried so many things - Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, Celebrity Slim, you name it ive tried it! While i did find Jenny Craig to work really well it was only convinient while i was single and living alone (i lost about 10kg on it!) when i moved in with my now fiance it was too inconvinient to have to heat up my meals and cook his, so i tried Body Trim! It was easy! Its all about eating the right foods at the right times of the day and was so easy to do for the both of us, all i had to do was add potatos etc to his dinner - no seperate meals! Its basically high protein low carb diet but it was just so simple! I would recommend giving it a try to those who find meal replacement diets too tricky to work around everyday life - and the best part is you dont have to worry about what will happen when you go back to eating "normal" food coz you already are! its more of a lifestyle change than a diet really i guess! but i was more than happy with it! hope this helps Smile im still using the diet phase of the programme at the moment with about 8 - 10 more kg to go! wish me luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

Weight loss goals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weight loss goals!   Weight loss goals! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:50 am

Good luck jrowe!!

I know what you mean, I've been watching what I eat for as long as I remember. I know I'm never going to be thin, I just love food way too much!! But I'm learning to eat healthy.

I do the Biggest Loser Club and I love it. Each week they give me a menu with the most delicious recipes on it. My fiance loves them too! Last night I made pasta boscaiola and he didn't know the difference!

I've lost 4 and a half kilos so far and about another 10 to go.

Welcome to the forums too by the way! I hope you have lots of fun here and if you need to just talk, want advice or talk about not much at all really! We're always here!!!
<a href=\'http://www
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

Weight loss goals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weight loss goals!   Weight loss goals! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:15 am

Good luck jrow86, you've come a great way if you only have 8-10 kilo's to loose, well done!!!
I could have written that myself Smile
I find it really hard sticking to something when I have four other people to prepare a meal & run around for. I know if it were just me I'd be fine. <a href=\'http://
I tend to look after everyone else and take the scraps & shortcuts myself
Well done on coming so far already and like Katie said We're always here...Literally lol!

Talk soon
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

Weight loss goals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weight loss goals!   Weight loss goals! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:30 pm

Well, it's been a slow couple of weeks weight wise.... In the last two weeks I've only lost 100g. But that's good considering. I'm back on track now and hopefully this week will be a better one!

I don't think the snitzel and chips I had for tea last night helped!! pig
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

Weight loss goals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weight loss goals!   Weight loss goals! Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:53 am

Hahah probably not Katie! I can't avoid that myself Razz
It's bettet that your loss is slow & gradual though because you are more likely to keep it off in the long run...You CAN do it!!! <a href=\'http://
Back to top Go down
mishi89

Weight loss goals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weight loss goals!   Weight loss goals! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:38 am

Wow you ladies are so inspirational! I lost 18 kilos three years ago (With the magnificent help of Reductil tablets) but now due to them being taken off the shelf I am at a cross roads. I need to loose another 6 kilos and tone my arms for me to be happy! Its so hard to stay motivated when you live with your partner. I lost the 18 kilos when I lived with my parents so it was easy to eat what I should have been eating. Still to this day I am so proud of loosing all that weight but its so dissapointing that I cant loose just an additional 6 kilos! Any hints and tips would be great girls! <a href=\"ht
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

Weight loss goals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weight loss goals!   Weight loss goals! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:48 am

Well done on your massive weight loss mishi89 <a href=\'http://www
I'd imagine those last 6 kilo's would be very frustraiting for you! have you thought of seeking the help of a professional like a personal trainer or something like that?
I find meal replacements helpful sometimes just to kick start the weight loss again. It all comes down to hard work & exercise doesn't it which is easier said than done when it comes to finding the time Rolling Eyes
Good luck with your goal & congrats on already coming so far!

xx Jeanette
Back to top Go down
mishi89

Weight loss goals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weight loss goals!   Weight loss goals! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:13 am

Thanks Jeanette!
Im saving up some money so that I can join a 24/7 Gym. Saving up for the wedding and paying the mortgage every week is obviously taking everything we have at the moment so hopefully in the next couple of weeks I will finally be on my way to working out at the gym. I have decided to kick start by replacing my morning meal with a protein shake and low fat milk so hopefully the gets me going! Also trying to cut out the bad carbs and eat better! I tell you what its not easy!

Im determined to look fab for my wedding so heres to good food and plenty of exercise! <a href=\'http://www
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

Weight loss goals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weight loss goals!   Weight loss goals! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:15 am

Absolutely mishi89 and sounds like you're well on your way - well done!
<a href=\'http://
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

Weight loss goals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weight loss goals!   Weight loss goals! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:51 am

Hey all!

Just thought I'd find out how everyone is doing? I'm afraid my weight loss went a bit haywire thanks to 9 months of pregnancy!! But I'm trying again now, some days are better than others!!

good luck everyone!!
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

Weight loss goals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weight loss goals!   Weight loss goals! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:43 am

It will do that to you Katie - don't worry I had the same. Seems I re-gained my 'baby fat' as I call it Rolling Eyes

You'll get back into the swing of it when you are able again flower

x Jeanette
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weight loss goals! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weight loss goals!   Weight loss goals! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weight loss goals!
Page 1 of 1