Bridal Discount Book Forum
Hi welcome to BDB's Chatterbox forum!
If you're a first time user you will have to create a new account.

This forum is not linked with Bridal Discount Book's website so the username & password you use for that won't be recognized.

Please sign up & create a new account with your BDB username & password if you wish to keep it consistent.

Hope you learn lots, share lots & make lots of friends along the way.

Be sure to visit our website ttp://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
where you can gain exclusive access thousands of wedding savings & vouchers!
enjoy your stay
Hi welcome to BDB's Chatterbox forum!
If you're a first time user you will have to create a new account.

This forum is not linked with Bridal Discount Book's website so the username & password you use for that won't be recognized.

Please sign up & create a new account with your BDB username & password if you wish to keep it consistent.

Hope you learn lots, share lots & make lots of friends along the way.

Be sure to visit our website ttp://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
where you can gain exclusive access thousands of wedding savings & vouchers!
enjoy your stay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for brides (and grooms) to chat weddings 24/7

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WEDDING DISCOUNT VOUCHERS AT www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au SAVE THOUSANDS PLANNING YOUR WEDDING! **********

Greysi's show and tell

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Greysi

Greysi

Greysi's show and tell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone Very Happy

Here is where I will upload some pictures of my wedding dress, flower inspirations, jewellery, shoes etc etc <a href=\'http://www
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:37 am

Thanks J....they ended up getting it like what I wanted (after TWO goes)..i wont be going back to michael hill again..the manager is really rude at this particular store.

As for the cars....my dad and I will be in the hot rod Very Happy ... cant wait!

Thanks for the link to the music...I will definitely check it out today!

I am only starting to feel better this week...cannot believe how long it has gone on for. Only 3 weeks to go...and I've already had cold feet and thought twice about getting married. I am ok for now!

Having a bustle put on my dress this week. The BM dresses have been altered and are due to be picked up tomorrow. Think I have changed my mind about the earrings and bracelets again...eeeeek lol

We are going away this week to the yorke peninsula and i cant wait..be good to get away...we're just taking the caravan and gonna do some fishing

Hmm not much more to report...other than we still need to pick our music...and buy gifts for the bridal party
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:30 am

Goodness I didn't know you were still sick Sad
Some nasty viruses going around at the moment. I've been unlucky to be hit by one this last week - vomiting, chills, headaches - it's been rotten!
Now I have this terrible cough that absolutely kills every time I have a coughing fit. Terrible thing!

Make sure you take care of yourself & have a restful time away in Yorke Peninsula Sleep
xx J
Back to top Go down
http://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greysi's show and tell
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2