Bridal Discount Book Forum
Hi welcome to BDB's Chatterbox forum!
If you're a first time user you will have to create a new account.

This forum is not linked with Bridal Discount Book's website so the username & password you use for that won't be recognized.

Please sign up & create a new account with your BDB username & password if you wish to keep it consistent.

Hope you learn lots, share lots & make lots of friends along the way.

Be sure to visit our website ttp://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
where you can gain exclusive access thousands of wedding savings & vouchers!
enjoy your stay
Hi welcome to BDB's Chatterbox forum!
If you're a first time user you will have to create a new account.

This forum is not linked with Bridal Discount Book's website so the username & password you use for that won't be recognized.

Please sign up & create a new account with your BDB username & password if you wish to keep it consistent.

Hope you learn lots, share lots & make lots of friends along the way.

Be sure to visit our website ttp://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
where you can gain exclusive access thousands of wedding savings & vouchers!
enjoy your stay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for brides (and grooms) to chat weddings 24/7

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WEDDING DISCOUNT VOUCHERS AT www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au SAVE THOUSANDS PLANNING YOUR WEDDING! **********

Greysi's show and tell

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Greysi

Greysi

Greysi's show and tell Empty
PostSubject: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:38 am

Hi everyone Very Happy

Here is where I will upload some pictures of my wedding dress, flower inspirations, jewellery, shoes etc etc <a href=\'http://www
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:42 am

I saw this Alfred Angelo dress about 18 months ago, and loved it from the moment I saw it and knew I had to have it. I ordered it through a lady at Elizabeth, but when the dress pricing apparently went up, she told she would have to add another $200 to my dress - and this was 4 months after I had ordered it - I said no way jose lol and cancelled straight away...luckily for me I was able to buy the dress at less than half of what she was charging me online - and it is now hanging at my FMIL's house..and it's beautiful! It is ivory and has swarovski crystals, beading and sequins over the breast area and it also borders the lace up at the back. It has a cathederal train.

Greysi's show and tell 858463de22365cc1852d9616ebcba7a0
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:59 am

These are the bridesmaid shoes (they picked these themselves)...I am having 3 BM's....2 of them are good friends, and the other is my 13 year old daughter who will be wearing the flats as she is already 5'7

Greysi's show and tell Marnie_silver__70589

Greysi's show and tell BnnmEQWkKGrHqMOKiMEtlDM2q5BLkOOd7pb

I cant decide between my cowboy boots or these gorgeous ivory jimmy choo's...love the jimmy choo's...but im a country girl at heart..and im not sure these heels r gonna be practical at the ceremony as we are getting married on our property..

Greysi's show and tell 376605101_tp

Greysi's show and tell JimmyChoo
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:15 am

Earrings...i like the single layer rhinestone with the sapphire at the end...i have purchased all 3 (plus others)...and these were the 3 i came down to...i think cos i am going with the crystal bracelet..i will more than likely choose the first one

Greysi's show and tell Earrings

Greysi's show and tell 1_32459704493SP

Greysi's show and tell 3_row
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:16 am

The bridesmaids are wearing 7 row crystal bracelets like the one below...and i am wearing the same except wider (15 row)...i also have some swarovski crystal hair pins

Greysi's show and tell Rhinestonebracelet10row

Greysi's show and tell 1010
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:21 am

hmmm after looking at everything in here, anyone might think i like bling Shocked
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:36 am

Greysi's show and tell 005_primary

Greysi's show and tell 005_sec02

Greysi's show and tell 2c9a050d7f1d2af5f804f51fe382fbd6_m
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:55 am

more inspiration...

I love this gorgeous ladies flowers....she truly had the most beautiful flowers ever

Greysi's show and tell Peonies

Greysi's show and tell Peony-bouquet-03
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:57 am

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all your things Greysi...Haha, I'm a bling girl myself....Majorly attracted to things that sparkle lol!

Your necklace is gorgeous! I'll keep my ears to the ground for you and see if anyones interested.

I really like the pics of the flowers you found...Just something about real flowers for a wedding.

<a href=\'http://www
Back to top Go down
http://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:58 am

hair inspiration...love the top one the most...

Greysi's show and tell Ok3a

Greysi's show and tell Hair8

Greysi's show and tell Da2126f26f80e0d5c7522aa0857b9769

Greysi's show and tell Bridesmades-Hairstyles

Having our hair trial done on the 21st June...will post pics once we have had it done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:04 am

Cake inspiration

Greysi's show and tell Heidelberg-g8

Greysi's show and tell Ediblecreations1

Greysi's show and tell Nice

We are going with a traditional white wedding cake...topped with what flowers we do decide to use.

Our cake is 3 tier round with the RTR icing. Bottom later choc mud, then white choc mud and the top is choc mud again.

Our bottom layer has scrolling....our second layer has scrolled love hearts and our top layer is quilted with diamantes...with flowers on the very top.
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:07 am

BDB wrote:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all your things Greysi...Haha, I'm a bling girl myself....Majorly attracted to things that sparkle lol!

Your necklace is gorgeous! I'll keep my ears to the ground for you and see if anyones interested.

I really like the pics of the flowers you found...Just something about real flowers for a wedding.

<a href=\'http://www

Thanks hun! I am loving the sparkly stuff I am finding! I bought my necklace from Elegant Jewellery (from Sarah)...but decided to not wear anything at all on my neck cos my bracelet and earrings will be blingy enough I reckon Very Happy

I have ordered white roses with my florest...but I am heading towards david austin roses..they r just fluffy and beautiful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:13 am

The bridesmaids are staying at The Kirche in Tanunda the night before the wedding...

Not sure if I can post a link to that site....but the place is A M A Z I N G!!!
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:18 am

Your hair pics look familiar hehe. I did that style a few years back now Smile
The back of the top one and the one following directly underneath are the one and the same, not sure if you knew that? Her name is Kristy and she was featured in the 2008 My wedding Magazine too.

I have more pics of it too
Greysi's show and tell N693704006_380340_9012

Will see if I can hunt down some more

xx Jeanette

Last edited by BDB on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:37 am

Hehe...yep...got them from you...I just LOVE it....and oh my god...thank you for the extra pics....AWESOME!! Crazy Beautiful is doing my hair...I really hope they can reproduce this awesome hair style xo
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:21 am

I'm sure they will do an AWESOME job Smile yay!!!
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:37 am

LOVE the earrings with the blue stone at the bottom... the peonies look beautiful as well.

I love sparkly too, but I'm not having to much on the day. My dress (it's on the wedding dress thread) looks a bit antique like so I'm going with a simple rose gold antique necklace with little twisted gold drop earrings.

Everything is living at Mum and Dad's at the moment, so I don't have any pictures.

I'm having one of those days where I'm just so excited about everything... now that we think we have the venue sorted. I'm slowly coming to terms with it not being a formal sit down dinner but I think it is going to be just spectacular.
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:35 am

Thanks Katie Very Happy

We are not having a sit down dinner either...for us to get the area we wanted to have sit down dinner - well it was gonna be $3300 to hire it...instead, we decided to go with a cocktail party, and only use the front part of the winery..and it cost $1100 to hire instead.

I have a whole heap of stuff tucked away here...but dress is at fiancee's mum and dads house..but they live on the same property...so the dress is only 100m's away

I am having a day like that too....getting very excited...not long now..it will fly by!

Cant wait to go read about your dress Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:21 pm

Isn't it just rediculous?? They charge you to hire the room and then you still have to add food and drink costs on top of that! It's crazy! We unfortunately picked an extremely busy day for weddings and have had issues with venues all along. Which is why we are now going with the cocktail reception. Some friends of the family have a lovely b&b which will stand 65 but not sit them. Dave and I have already booked it for our wedding night, so we are going to have our official "leaving" at about 10.30pm.. go and get changed and come back down and party on till the wee hours!

hey, I don't want to leave my own party!!!
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:55 pm

Yes, it is crazy...even more crazy is us paying crazy amounts of money for our special day Shocked

Great news about the B&B....and you don't have to worry about transport at the end of the night!
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:04 pm

Isn't that awesome!! We are having our best man and his wife and my matron of honour and her husband stay at the B&B with us, and then we will all share a lovely cooked breakfast in the morning...

5 months to go today!!!
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Sounds pretty good to me! Two of my BM's are staying across the road from where our reception will be in a two bedroom cottage.,..and there is a one bedroom cottage next door available that we are thinking of taking as well....will just make things easier Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:46 pm

It was one of the things I wanted to make sure of when we planned our wedding was that people didn't have far to travel. I've been to weddings before where there has not been anywhere to stay close by. Someone has to not drink and drive, and it's not fair!!
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:44 pm

I have gone and changed the look of my cake...

AND...I have bought MORE earrings....they are handmade....but I am going to change a few things about them...and include a dark indigi briolette swarovski crystal on the end for the BM's and just a normal swarovski crystal on the end for me...will show you when I have them completed Very Happy

Not much new to report here...we have our hair and make up trial this Sunday..and I am really excited about that! The bridesmaid dresses will be here next week Very Happy

We had our photographer visit on Monday...and we showed her around the property and she says there are heaps of photo opportunities...so thats really good!
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:19 am

Well, I had my hair trial...it was too curly for me, so am going to for a much every day look....straighter with a little bit of curl at the ends. I have also bought some extensions to wear on the big day Smile Don't get me wrong, the hair was GORGEOUS...but not me. The make up was also gorgeous....but too much for me.

I had a massive drama with my bridesmaid dresses...ordered them from china...what a big mistake....they were AWFUL.....one dress even had 100% polyester printed on the FRONT of the dress LOL....had to laugh otherwise i would have cried......cost me $65 to send them back....but i got all of my money back and the original postage back...so i wasnt too fussed on losing the $65.

I ended up ordered 3 BM dresses through a bridal store on prospect road on fri the 16th july. i then get a letter on tuesday telling me they are shutting down. Why didnt they tell me this on FRIDAY. Anyhow, they close on the 23rd August....my dresses are due to be delivered on the 5th Sept....apparently they will still honour the deal. I got alfred angelo dresses....and in 3 different colours....violet, lipstick and cobalt blue. Cant wait.

I also changed my flowers from white roses. The BM's are now having white david austins (some semi open and some open)...and i am having david austins...but peach, light pink and white...some semi open, some open. They should look good.

I have also bought a few more pairs of earrings since i last posted LOL....i have sooooooo much stuff to sell. I should start photographing some stuff soon!
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:32 am

Wow Greysi what an up & down rollercoaster of emotions you must have been on???
Your new dresses sound lovely. Sorry to hear about your other dresses but glad it turned out in the long run Smile

Hair & makeup can sometimes be a tricky thing to get right but communicate, communicate and I'm sure it will work out in the end. I love extensions and they can look gorgeous <a href=\'http://www

I heard about that dress shop closing down, so glad they are honoring your deal, phew!

Yes....PICTURES please!! You know us girls gotta see it <a href=\'http://www

If you want to post up pics & prices on the Buy, Sell, Trade section of the things you want to sell, go for it! I'm sure someone will snap them up & I will post it on my fb page too....over 1000 brides on there Smile

Plans are sounding fab hun!

Not long to go now, kinda......Wooo Hoooo!

Love hearing your updates

Ps: Sorry I didn't respond to your hairtrial one, I didn't get an email notification. I think I will more regularly check the new post since last visit option !!!

<a href=\'http://
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:04 am

bridesmaid dresses

Greysi's show and tell IndigoLipstickCobalt

my flowers

Greysi's show and tell Um
Back to top Go down
Sarah Pacey

Sarah Pacey

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:08 am

Wow Greysi... Looks amazing! I love the idea of wearing cowboy boots too! Cant go past comfort sunny
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:40 am

Stunning Greysi!! Thanks for posting pics Smile I love looking at all the pretty things. Helps to give a better idea of what your planning too which is super exciting <a href=\'http://www
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:41 am

PS: Love your profile pic!! So cute!
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:31 am

I don't think it would be a wedding if there weren't dramas! I know exactly how you feel with things out of your control changing and you have to come up with a completely new plan. It certainly tests us thats for sure! but I think it's often how you handle these situations that show you how strong you really are.

The dresses you have are gorgeous... and the flowers beautiful... can't wait to see photos of everything all together!!!
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:05 am

Thank you girls! Very Happy

Ok..bought one more pair of earrings...I am a shocker. These will be the ones I wear on the day.

Also printed out our invites today...now have the task of putting them together,..hopefully will post a pic next week when they are done Very Happy

Greysi's show and tell 39049_138280736194576_120222648000385_259461_6911342_n

These are two out of 3 pairs i am having for the bridesmaids....they dont quite match my earrings...but i dont mind...i fell in love with these

Greysi's show and tell Il_430xN_150855747

Greysi's show and tell Il_430xN_154933313
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:07 am

Sorry the picture is so big...as i mentioned (i think) we are getting married on our property...and this is the spot where we will be standing (where we put the markers)..and everyone will be looking towards the dam. Obviously the dam will be fuller...and the vineyards behind the dam and to the right will have some green on them.

We have a very long stone wall that runs through our property....the drums over by the stone wall will be moved...and the large logs in front of them are being used as part of our seating.

Greysi's show and tell 015
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:10 am

and once we are married and the first dances are over with, i am thinking of getting changed. i was a bit hesitant about wearing black...but i figure it should be ok to wear blach by then. Did you know that the german tradition was that the ladies wore a black wedding dress.

Greysi's show and tell 99be_1_sbl
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:11 am

And one more thing...we chose our father/daughter dance today and we are having I loved her first by Heartland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab4VRWX8y1A
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:56 am

well my idea was black and ivory for the wedding invitations...but after assembly..the black metallic card we have on the back looks dark grey rather than black..especially in the photo...not happy at all. Back to the drawing board I guess. This was just a mock up..so disregard any pencils marks

Either I change ribbon colour...or I change card colour...or both.....any suggestions girls?

Greysi's show and tell 002
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:28 am

another colour ribbon....driving me insane now...oh well...i can go and spend more money Very Happy

Greysi's show and tell 006
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:29 am

wow you are getting some stunning things Greysi!!
Personally I quite like the pic of the first invite you did but with the lighter ribbon through the middle... It's a little hard to tell from the pick but it seems to flow nicer and not cut the card in half so much?? Smile
LOVE your father daughter dance...OMG I'd be bawling listening and watching it....So touching!
I think your going away outfit is gorgeous and nothing wrong with changing after your wedding into it. In actual fact that was more the tradition many moons ago Smile Actually very american <a href=\'http://www
Your property is beautiful so peaceful and serene! What a lovely place to hold a wedding, you must be so excited!!
Breat taste in bling too Razz
Looks like it's all coming together nicely! YAY!!!!
Can't wait for the day now <a href=\'http://www <a href=\'http://www
Thanks for sharing xxx
Back to top Go down
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:29 am

hi greysi i love the black ribbon to me it makes the colour behind it pop
also i seen the beautiful property that you are getting married on love the idea with the trunks and another idea to make it so country but natural looking is for seating use some bales of hay it looks awesome and for comfort you just put it on top and it also defines your aisle as we all need one of thoose when you get married good luck with your wedding
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:49 am

Thank you ladies Very Happy

Felt well enough to go out today...went out and bought some more ribbon. Going to stick with the black card..and either have a wine coloured ribbon, or ivory.

I also changed my mind about the wedding ring we bought, and wanted to look at others today. I wanted something wider. After a lot of looking...we ended up getting another band exactly like the one we bought in the first place, and we are going to have them melded together..can't wait!

We also bought some plastic sheeting which will be sitting over our haybales...1. so we can still see the haybales..and 2. so no1 will be poked and prodded by hay Smile
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:06 am

Apparently it is bad luck to have the wedder and engagement on the same finger before your married...but I couldnt help it...so here is a sneak peak before the two wedders are melded together

Greysi's show and tell 010
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:06 am

not an overly clear picture...but u can see what i mean
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:15 pm

wholey cow that's some rock!!!!! GOOORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUUUUVVVVV it!!!!!! Wanna swap? Mines still missing it's diamond Sad
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:33 am

Aww thanks Jeanette!! Glad you like my engagement ring..i dont get to show it to too many people being out there! Omg, what happened to your diamond?!! xxx
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:12 am

I lost it Sad
Greysi's show and tell Ring11
big black hole where it use to be Sad
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:21 am

OMG...you poor thing...I bet you were frantic?!! Have you been able to replace it yet? Sad

Ok...these are our invites....criticism welcome...but too bad...we're not changing anything now LOL

Yay..we can finally post them this week!

Metallic black card background, along with diamante buckle (great quality the ones I got!) and the ribbon is an ivory with a gold border...all looks elegant put together...photos really don't do them justice!

Greysi's show and tell 2ndInvite

Greysi's show and tell 011
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:24 am

I am hoping to have some exciting news early next year too...there really doesnt seem to be a lot of services in the barossa for certain things...and I think I may offer some things...start with a few small things...and work from home...I am even thinking about holding ceremonies or even whole weddings on our property..including use of our bed and breakfast....a lot to talk about with the other half though and see what he says..and find out about insurance etc etc....it's a dream at this stage anyway
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:29 am

I love them Greysi! I think you've done an amazing job! Your news sounds exciting too Smile
Make sure you keep me informed of that one (wink, wink) xxx
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:18 am

Well finally got the invites out. All RSVP's back so far have been yes's which is good!

Went and pickd up my wedding band last week (after they melded the two bands together)...and they stuffed it up so much...was so upset over it. So it has gone back to try and be 'fixed'. Hopefully they have got it right and I get to pick it up at the end of the week.

Picked up our Alfred Angelo BM dresses...gorgeous. Ended up selling my black cocktail outfit because I changed my mind again...eeeek...not sure if I will change during the reception now.

Had a trial spray tan...which I really liked...had a facial...which was great...and am booked in for two more facials before the wedding...along with another spray tan and the nails!

Have booked accommodation for the olds...and we finally decided on where we are staying for a couple of nights after the wedding..cant say here though in case anyone on here knows me ....as it is a big secret! But the place is absolutely stunning.

Things are coming together nicely...we ordered our bombonniere through BerryPop...can't wait to see those....they look delicious!

Things have been a little slow apart from that as this is week 9 with pneumonia..and it's starting to drain me a little...plus I had an operation on the good 'ol private parts with lotsa stitches so that kept me holed up for a few weeks...but good news to come from that is that the the cancer hasn't returned Smile

We organised our wedding cars as well..they dont match..but I guess that doesnt matter...at least we have someone to drive us...we have two white statesmans and a 1932 hotrod.

We're starting to work out music...and i am stuck for a song to walk down the aisle too. Sad
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:44 am

Oh NO Greysi!!! That's dreadful about your rings! I'm so sorry to hear that Sad I hope it gets sorted for you hun!
Glad your BM dresses are perfect....Oh so jealous about your facial, I love them just don't have the time to get one often!

Cars sound amazing - Which one will you be in?

I think music is one of the hardest things to think of & decide on! If it helps I have a selection on the website here: http://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au/tips-advice/photo-gallery down the bottom Smile

I hope your feeling better soon & thanks for the update xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greysi's show and tell   Greysi's show and tell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greysi's show and tell
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next