Bridal Discount Book Forum
Hi welcome to BDB's Chatterbox forum!
If you're a first time user you will have to create a new account.

This forum is not linked with Bridal Discount Book's website so the username & password you use for that won't be recognized.

Please sign up & create a new account with your BDB username & password if you wish to keep it consistent.

Hope you learn lots, share lots & make lots of friends along the way.

Be sure to visit our website ttp://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
where you can gain exclusive access thousands of wedding savings & vouchers!
enjoy your stay
Hi welcome to BDB's Chatterbox forum!
If you're a first time user you will have to create a new account.

This forum is not linked with Bridal Discount Book's website so the username & password you use for that won't be recognized.

Please sign up & create a new account with your BDB username & password if you wish to keep it consistent.

Hope you learn lots, share lots & make lots of friends along the way.

Be sure to visit our website ttp://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
where you can gain exclusive access thousands of wedding savings & vouchers!
enjoy your stay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for brides (and grooms) to chat weddings 24/7

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WEDDING DISCOUNT VOUCHERS AT www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au SAVE THOUSANDS PLANNING YOUR WEDDING! **********

Pre wedding Nightmares!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BDB
Admin
BDB

Pre wedding Nightmares!!  Empty
PostSubject: Pre wedding Nightmares!!    Pre wedding Nightmares!!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:42 am

Someone always has a wild story to tell about a terrible dream they've had that involved their wedding!

I don't typically have nightmares but I remember one I had vividly!

We were having a lot of grief from my soon to be in-laws (to do with numbers at the reception) which was a nightmare in itself so it doesn't surprise me one night waking bolt upright in a cold sweat finding it hard to catch my breath.

I'd dreamt that I'd bumped my soon to be inlaws off and buried them in their car in a big hole in the ground that was being dug for an inground pool in my parents backyard. But I forgot to turn the cars headlights off & they were shining through the ground and I was terrified someone would find them!

I'll never forget the feeling of absolute fear & disbelief at what I thought I'd done! At the time it was absolutely terrible & to this day I've never forgotten it.

I laugh at it now (18 years later) but they were causing a lot of stress at the time which is why I had such a horrible dream. Rolling Eyes No

Has anyone else had terrible nightmares about their wedding day?

Last edited by BDB on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
Katie

Katie

Pre wedding Nightmares!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre wedding Nightmares!!    Pre wedding Nightmares!!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:44 pm

Not yet Jeanette, but give me a few weeks!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down

Pre wedding Nightmares!!
Page 1 of 1