Bridal Discount Book Forum
Hi welcome to BDB's Chatterbox forum!
If you're a first time user you will have to create a new account.

This forum is not linked with Bridal Discount Book's website so the username & password you use for that won't be recognized.

Please sign up & create a new account with your BDB username & password if you wish to keep it consistent.

Hope you learn lots, share lots & make lots of friends along the way.

Be sure to visit our website ttp://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
where you can gain exclusive access thousands of wedding savings & vouchers!
enjoy your stay
Hi welcome to BDB's Chatterbox forum!
If you're a first time user you will have to create a new account.

This forum is not linked with Bridal Discount Book's website so the username & password you use for that won't be recognized.

Please sign up & create a new account with your BDB username & password if you wish to keep it consistent.

Hope you learn lots, share lots & make lots of friends along the way.

Be sure to visit our website ttp://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
where you can gain exclusive access thousands of wedding savings & vouchers!
enjoy your stay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for brides (and grooms) to chat weddings 24/7

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WEDDING DISCOUNT VOUCHERS AT www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au SAVE THOUSANDS PLANNING YOUR WEDDING! **********

Planning a wedding AND working

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CoralBride

Planning a wedding AND working Empty
PostSubject: Planning a wedding AND working   Planning a wedding AND working Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:44 am

I'm loving that I have another forum to post on whilst I'm planning my wedding, but I'm finding it frustrating that I work full time. I just want to quit my job and plan my wedding! Very Happy

It's also hard to spend too long on here during the day as I'm at work - so I had better get back to it. Embarassed

But how is everyone else coping having to work at the same time? I don't want to get a wedding planner as I work in events, so I'm more than capable to plan my wedding and I'm really loving it, but its just frustrating have to be at work every day! Razz
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: Planning a wedding AND working   Planning a wedding AND working Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:32 am

You know what, there are times when you will be glad for the relief. Planning can get pretty stressful, not just for you, but for your close family and friends to. At the beginning you think all you want to do is plan, plan, plan... you will find as time goes on, all you will want is a break. and I strongly recommend every now and again, take a week to NOT think about the wedding. You might not realise it, but it drives everyone crazy. As a family planning a wedding, we have had times when we just needed to not think about it for a bit as it was causing us to much stress. after a week or two, you can come back to it with a clear head.
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

PostSubject: Re: Planning a wedding AND working   Planning a wedding AND working Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:35 am

I'm with you! Trouble with what I do is my business isn't a nine to five job, it's my own so I work 24/7, true I don't have to but I'm a work-a-holic so NEVER stop...It could be 3am in the morning and I'm on the internet trying to figure out ways of making what I do succeed.....At times I miss being able to leave work at work and just go home but on the other hand I enjoy the challenge and know that every triumph is my own Very Happy

Good luck with your planning & the forum was developed to be as helpful as possible so use it to your fullest advantage flowers
Back to top Go down
http://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
BDB
Admin
BDB

PostSubject: Re: Planning a wedding AND working   Planning a wedding AND working Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:35 am

Great Advice Katie!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: Planning a wedding AND working   Planning a wedding AND working Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:46 am

thanks J, I'm sure learning a heck of a lot through all this wedding planning! A few life lessons as well I have to admit!!

I'm hoping that every now and again you do take a moment for yourself and your family flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning a wedding AND working   Planning a wedding AND working Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planning a wedding AND working
Page 1 of 1