Bridal Discount Book Forum
Hi welcome to BDB's Chatterbox forum!
If you're a first time user you will have to create a new account.

This forum is not linked with Bridal Discount Book's website so the username & password you use for that won't be recognized.

Please sign up & create a new account with your BDB username & password if you wish to keep it consistent.

Hope you learn lots, share lots & make lots of friends along the way.

Be sure to visit our website ttp://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
where you can gain exclusive access thousands of wedding savings & vouchers!
enjoy your stay
Hi welcome to BDB's Chatterbox forum!
If you're a first time user you will have to create a new account.

This forum is not linked with Bridal Discount Book's website so the username & password you use for that won't be recognized.

Please sign up & create a new account with your BDB username & password if you wish to keep it consistent.

Hope you learn lots, share lots & make lots of friends along the way.

Be sure to visit our website ttp://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
where you can gain exclusive access thousands of wedding savings & vouchers!
enjoy your stay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for brides (and grooms) to chat weddings 24/7

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WEDDING DISCOUNT VOUCHERS AT www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au SAVE THOUSANDS PLANNING YOUR WEDDING! **********

colour scheme??

Go down 
+6
AliciaK
BDB
Katie
bridetobe7586
JC
~Nikki~
10 posters
AuthorMessage
~Nikki~

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:25 am

What colour scheme are you having for ur big day???

So far, we have white, yellow, and a mermaid green/blue...
Back to top Go down
JC

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:28 am

very nice nikki

im having plum, soft green and champagne Smile
Back to top Go down
bridetobe7586

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:58 am

pink, white and silver Smile
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:17 am

Ours is terracotta orange and ivory sunny
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:04 am

Wow some stunning colour combinations there by the sounds!
Post some pics ladies...Love to see what you have already Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
AliciaK

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:09 am

We are going with cadbury purple, silver and diamontes/crystals!
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:19 am

Alicia Cadbury purple is my favorite colour!!!!! Silver will look AMAZING with it to...How exciting!!!
Back to top Go down
AliciaK

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:21 am

BDB wrote:
Alicia Cadbury purple is my favorite colour!!!!! Silver will look AMAZING with it to...How exciting!!!

Thanks Jeanette!! I have always wanted purple for my big day, and it has to be that shade (cadbury) or nothing!! lol my first bridezilla moment i think!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:28 am

You go girl! Love it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CoralBride

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:09 pm

Beautiful colour combinations girls!

I've decided to go with Mocha/late (so a light brown) with coral and white. So I'm thinking mocha bride's maids dresses, with a coral accent like some kind of ribon or flower or perhaps shoes and white flowers.

Then for me I'll have coral and white flowers. The reception would have perpahs the mocha chair sashes with some form of coral and white centre pieces.

I also want to have white festoon lanterns as well, I love the look of those!
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:54 am

CoralBride wrote:
Beautiful colour combinations girls!

I've decided to go with Mocha/late (so a light brown) with coral and white. So I'm thinking mocha bride's maids dresses, with a coral accent like some kind of ribon or flower or perhaps shoes and white flowers.

Then for me I'll have coral and white flowers. The reception would have perpahs the mocha chair sashes with some form of coral and white centre pieces.

I also want to have white festoon lanterns as well, I love the look of those!

That would be absolutely stunning! mocha is such a beautiful colour, it looks gorgeous. I can almost picture it!
Back to top Go down
JC

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:35 pm

colour scheme?? Mood_b11

this is my mood board
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:33 pm

Wow that's fantastic JC! Great collage, I love all your ideas I love you
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:39 pm

Wow, that is so elegant.... the flowers are gorgeous too!!
Back to top Go down
Sahbear

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:30 am

All of those colour schemes sound absolutely beautiful!

I've decided to go with a pale yellow, sort of lemon I guess and fuscia pink and white! Very excited Smile
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:44 am

Oh wow that sounds like an amazing colour combination! I love the crunchie purple & fuscia pink would be my next fave colour Very Happy

Love to see some pics of those colour together!
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:35 am

We have navy, white/ivory and silver
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:30 am

Sounds very elegant Greysi.....That's always been a fav combination of mine. I actually have our bedroom planned with those colours!

You know I thought it would be really easy to come up with things that would work well together and at one stage, not that long ago those colours were all the rage and do you think I can find something now that I want to do it?? NOOOO, that would be to easy <a href=\'http://

We have a big solid Ivory bed in a distressed wood look & I want to do a navy feature wall behind with a navy bedspread and navy curtains with the rest of the walls cream...Can't find it ANYWHERE!! ahhhhhhhhh!

Oh well, will keep my eyes peeled

Love to see pics of your ideas <a href=\'http://www
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:27 am

Yeh I know what you mean about coming up with ideas Very Happy

As we are having a cocktail reception...we can't really incorporate our colours too much....its really more white/ivory/silver with a touch of navy...which will be the BM dresses.

A navy feature wall would look AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:30 am

Thanks chickie.....When we EVENTUALLY get it done, I'll put pics up! xx

I use the word eventually very loosely ( I really need a winking smiley!) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:32 am

haha, we have a "to do" list too....it will get done.....one day
Back to top Go down

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:04 am

i have chosen charcoal and raspberry as the colours with some white touches too.
with a cocktail reception, i'm hoping to have quite a few little tables scattered around the outer edge of the room with low flower arrangements to keep the colours going
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:22 am

Hi pinkpixie <a href=\'http://www

That colour combo sounds beautiful! What flowers are you using to keep the colour scheme going? I'd imagine their wouldn't be to many in raspberry or am I wrong?
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:36 am

Hi PinkPixie! Ditto from me! Welcome!!

Totally agree with Jeanette! charcoal and raspberry... how elegant. it sounds stunning!

we are having a cocktail reception too..

Was just having a bit of a google search and calla lilies come in a raspberry colour.. You could even have big bowls of fresh raspberries everywhere instead of flowers and people can nibble on raspberries all night as well!!
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:39 am

Oh I like the real raspberries idea katie! Yum! <a href=\'http://www
Back to top Go down
CoralBride

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:43 am

Wow! I love the Charcoal and Raspberry Idea!

Well I've now changed my colour scheme from Coral and Latte! So now my name is quite obsolete! I've chosen Navy and Ivory with touches of green.

So you can now call me Navy Bride! haha.

My bridesmaids are going to be wearing Navy Blue and the chair sashes at the reception will also be navy blue and I'll pull some green into it through my save the date cards/invitations and the green on the flower stems and in the centre pieces.

This colour scheme will also go well with the groomsmen as my H2B wants to wear kilts, and I think the blue ivory and green won't date. I'm very excited as it also fits with the elegant theme I want and I think the old colour scheme was a bit to pretty and I want something still feminine but not 'pretty' if that makes sense
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:53 am

I just LOVE guys wearing kilts.. I think it looks so amazing. It also gives a real "kinship" kind of feel to a wedding... (if that makes sense!).. Navy blue sounds gorgeous too... you don't see much navy at weddings and I think it's a hugely underrated colour. Navy and white look beautiful and with the green it will just look gorgeous!! YAY!! I'm so excited for you!!!
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:43 am

Wow Coralbride (oops navy bride hehe Very Happy ) Those colour sound beautiful! I think a wedding where the men wear kilts is really special too! Will you be going all the way with bag pipes?

The colour you've chosen are typically kilt type colours too from all the pics I've seen in weddings where they're used, sounds amazing!! <a href=\'http://www YAY!
Back to top Go down
CoralBride

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:46 am

Greysi, I didn't notice you said you were having the same colours as me! Great minds think alike! Very Happy What will your bridesmaids dresses look like? I'm planning on v neck with a fitted waist line and a line hem that goes into a tea length.

Jeanette, we won't be having bagpipes - at least I hope not, I said to FH that if he wants to wear a kilt we aren't having bagpipes too. We lived in Scotland a few years ago and the instrument drove me batty! hehe
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:53 am

hahaha I can understand that Coralbride....They kinda do the same thing to me and each to their own I know but I feel I could create the same noise squeezing my cat (no offence to the scottish out there Smile )
Back to top Go down

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:22 pm

i was hoping for peonies but they apparently are in season in november and it will be a july wedding so i'll be looking at big dark pink roses if unable to get the peonies. really have my heart set on the peonies tho Smile
i do like the idea of the fresh raspberries, sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Amy

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:39 pm

Love the colour combinations ladies very nice i really love the charcoal and raspberry combo dying to see your wedding pictures its so good to see brides using such a diverse range of colours im just sitting here thinking how nice they are all going to look .pinkipixie i love peonies too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

colour scheme?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: colour scheme??   colour scheme?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

colour scheme??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bridal Discount Book Forum :: Planning :: Wedding Plans & Ideas-
Jump to: