Bridal Discount Book Forum
Hi welcome to BDB's Chatterbox forum!
If you're a first time user you will have to create a new account.

This forum is not linked with Bridal Discount Book's website so the username & password you use for that won't be recognized.

Please sign up & create a new account with your BDB username & password if you wish to keep it consistent.

Hope you learn lots, share lots & make lots of friends along the way.

Be sure to visit our website ttp://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
where you can gain exclusive access thousands of wedding savings & vouchers!
enjoy your stay
Hi welcome to BDB's Chatterbox forum!
If you're a first time user you will have to create a new account.

This forum is not linked with Bridal Discount Book's website so the username & password you use for that won't be recognized.

Please sign up & create a new account with your BDB username & password if you wish to keep it consistent.

Hope you learn lots, share lots & make lots of friends along the way.

Be sure to visit our website ttp://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
where you can gain exclusive access thousands of wedding savings & vouchers!
enjoy your stay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for brides (and grooms) to chat weddings 24/7

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WEDDING DISCOUNT VOUCHERS AT www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au SAVE THOUSANDS PLANNING YOUR WEDDING! **********

where is everyone going?

Go down 
+7
JodieR
Ally
Katie
~Nikki~
bridetobe7586
compgirl80
JC
11 posters
AuthorMessage
JC

where is everyone going? Empty
PostSubject: where is everyone going?   where is everyone going? Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:08 am

as the topic suggests, im wondering where everyone's going.

we're considering NZ for a week
Back to top Go down
compgirl80

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone going?   where is everyone going? Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:14 am

compgirl80 wrote:
(username compgirl80)

I'm hoping of suggestions on where to go. We're hoping to go somewhere o/s, close though, maybe Asia. We have a daughter, and she'll be 2 years old when we get married. Anyone have any suggestions or tips on travelling with little ones?

Thanks all
Back to top Go down
bridetobe7586

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone going?   where is everyone going? Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:17 am

no-where Sad DF was meant to post 2 days after our wedding, so we took a couple of weeks last month and stayed in sydney in his apartment, and went to melbourne as a family (an early 'honeymoon'). and now i'll be busy packing/moving/unpacking just after the wedding
Back to top Go down
~Nikki~

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone going?   where is everyone going? Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:21 am

we will probably have a night or two in town, and thats it...
we cant really afford anything else!!!
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone going?   where is everyone going? Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:11 am

We're off to Koh Samui in Phuket, Bankok (if it's safe!!) and Singapore for 2 weeks! Can't wait to sit on a beach lookin' hot (cos' I've lost so much weight... :o ) and drink colourful things that come in a pineapple or coconut!!
Back to top Go down
Ally

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone going?   where is everyone going? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:09 am

Compgirl80 we recently went to Bali and took a then 5 year old they are really nice over there and most places offer children to stay for free. The people will do pretty much anything to help you in whatever you need.

On a different note my FH has informed me that he is planning the honeymoon and its going to be a surprise till we get there and when i asked how is he going to get past the issue of the hostesses anouncing where we are going he said that won't be a problem because there will be a few connecting flights. Love him to bits but he still hasn't thought about the customs part of teh airport and that i am very good at finding whatever he tries to hide.

Ally
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone going?   where is everyone going? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:57 am

Surely you are going to know when you board each flight where it is going !! Love the idea though! I don't know if I would quite cope with that! I like to know that everything is planned and that everything that needs to be organised has been...

I'm sure you will have a wonderful time where ever you go.
Back to top Go down
JodieR

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone going?   where is everyone going? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:53 am

I'm still waiting to go on our honeymoon (12 years later) Sad
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone going?   where is everyone going? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:35 pm

That's a bit rude!!! Take yourself on a holiday! Razz
Back to top Go down
JodieR

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone going?   where is everyone going? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:19 pm

meh... we do go to Perth (for his sister's wedding) about 12 months after and lived it up a little while we were there... so we kinda classed that as our half assed honeymoon LOLOL! Hey... it got us out of staying with the IL's hahahha <a href=\'http://www
Back to top Go down
Ally

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone going?   where is everyone going? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:32 pm

Yeah i don't know how i'm going to take it all but i'm sure if i ask enough questions about what i need to pack and if we need Vaccinations.

JodieR make sure u take urself on a few more half assed holidays then to make up for missing ur honeymoon. hehehehe
Back to top Go down
JodieR

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone going?   where is everyone going? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:57 pm

LOL Ally... I like the way you think!
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone going?   where is everyone going? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:37 am

hahah good thinking Ally! it will be a lovely surprise though Very Happy
If you think you get wind make sure to let us know! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
Ally

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone going?   where is everyone going? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:48 pm

I will for sure because he is really bad at hiding things or i'm just really good at finding things. lol
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone going?   where is everyone going? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:09 am

Haha you GO girl!! <a href=\'http://www
Back to top Go down
CoralBride

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone going?   where is everyone going? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:05 am

ooh I love surprises! How lucky are you Ally!

We're looking at going to Hawaii and / or Bermuda, Las Vegas and New York.

We might even do a cruise around the Hawaii islands and do that on the way back from New York, something like that, but we're yet to see how we're going to work it.

We'll be leaving in the second weekend in March, so it may depend on the weather before we know where we will go, but that is the plan! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone going?   where is everyone going? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:54 am

OMG... how amazing! I've always wanted to go to New York and Las Vegas... I'm jealous!!!
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone going?   where is everyone going? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:50 am

I'm with you Katie...Totally jealous! New York & Las Vegas would be a BLAST! YAY!!!
Back to top Go down
CoralBride

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone going?   where is everyone going? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:53 am

I've been to New York before, but not Vegas. I think we might need to do the relaxing after New York and Vegas, I think going to both of those places will tire us out just as much as the wedding. The last thing I want is to get home and feel like I need a holiday to get over the holiday! hehe. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone going?   where is everyone going? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:47 am

I think that's why we decided to go to a beach somewhere! I need to be forced to relax sometimes, if I went somewhere as exciting as New York or Vegas, I'd want to spend the whole time sightseeing and experiencing the place there wouldn't be time to do the other sorts of things you are supposed to do on honeymoons!!! <a href=\'http://www
Back to top Go down
Ally

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone going?   where is everyone going? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:36 pm

Wow i would love to go to Vegas or New York but i still don't know where we are going. FH has asked what i think of the Carribean or Hawaii but i think that might be to put me off of what he is really planning. He is being very sneaky and he works away so he has 4 days away to plan this stuff not with me.
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone going?   where is everyone going? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:31 am

No hints yet Ally or ideas on what H2B is planning? Must be driving you nuts?? LOL, hang in there! Can't wait to find out his plans myself!
Back to top Go down
Ally

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone going?   where is everyone going? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:08 pm

Well all I know is that his parents just offered us a 2 for 1 cruise voucher they have from their holiday club they belong to so i now know that we are definantly going on a cruise just not sure where to at the moment. But i will try and work out where we are going because yes it is driving me nuts and its only be about a week since he said that he wanted to plan this with out me knowing so i really don't think i can go the next 9 months with out knowing whats going on.
Back to top Go down
LouisGean

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone going?   where is everyone going? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:07 am

Have had no thought of good, but is essential to the resort
Back to top Go down
annette.w.fyfe

PostSubject: www.facebook.com/TravelManagersAnnetteFyfe (Honeymoons)    where is everyone going? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:52 am

Hi Brides to be,
I am a member of Bridal Discount Book (QLD/Destination Weddings & Honeymoons) I have a voucher for you to put towards your honeymoon.

I can help you book honeymoons in Thailand - Koh Samui, Krabi, Phi Phi Island and Phuket, Bali, Fiji and Vanuatu & Bora Bora, Maldives or Cook Island. The places i can offer are endless.

I am part of an travel agency called Travel Managers. With Travel Managers there is no need to wait in queues or spend hours searching online. I am your Personal Travel Manager.

Whether you are planning a Destination Wedding in Thailand or Fiji or a honeymoon to Bali, i can help you.

Please feel free to print/save my BDB Voucher, or like my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TravelManagersAnnetteFyfe

For more information pls email annettef@travelmanagers.com.au

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Annette Fyfe

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone going?   where is everyone going? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where is everyone going?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bridal Discount Book Forum :: Planning :: Honeymoon Plans-
Jump to: