Bridal Discount Book Forum
Hi welcome to BDB's Chatterbox forum!
If you're a first time user you will have to create a new account.

This forum is not linked with Bridal Discount Book's website so the username & password you use for that won't be recognized.

Please sign up & create a new account with your BDB username & password if you wish to keep it consistent.

Hope you learn lots, share lots & make lots of friends along the way.

Be sure to visit our website ttp://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
where you can gain exclusive access thousands of wedding savings & vouchers!
enjoy your stay
Hi welcome to BDB's Chatterbox forum!
If you're a first time user you will have to create a new account.

This forum is not linked with Bridal Discount Book's website so the username & password you use for that won't be recognized.

Please sign up & create a new account with your BDB username & password if you wish to keep it consistent.

Hope you learn lots, share lots & make lots of friends along the way.

Be sure to visit our website ttp://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
where you can gain exclusive access thousands of wedding savings & vouchers!
enjoy your stay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for brides (and grooms) to chat weddings 24/7

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WEDDING DISCOUNT VOUCHERS AT www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au SAVE THOUSANDS PLANNING YOUR WEDDING! **********

Ceremony Venue Ideas??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gemma30

Ceremony Venue Ideas?? Empty
PostSubject: Ceremony Venue Ideas??   Ceremony Venue Ideas?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:38 am

Hi,

I'm getting married October 1st 2011 and we have our reception venue booked but we're not quite sure where to hold the ceremony. We are looking at hiring a marquee and having it in a public park but we are still looking at other options because we are a tad worried about the weather being so early in October. We are checking out a few churches too but I was just wondering if anyone knows of any indoor venues we could hold our ceremony that isn't a church?

Any help would be great!!

Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony Venue Ideas??   Ceremony Venue Ideas?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:55 am

You could try somewhere like Carrick Hill, or why not somewhere like the Motor Museum at Birdwood if your into that sort of thing. They hold weddings at the Adelaide Museum or what about the Art Gallery?

Depends on what sort of theme your wedding is and what you both are really into. You could try the Zoo, both Adelaide and Monarto do weddings and I'm pretty sure they both have indoor areas..

Anyway, try thinking outside the square Smile
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony Venue Ideas??   Ceremony Venue Ideas?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:41 am

Hi Gemma30 <a href=\'http://www
What area are you looking at and it might be easier to offer suggestions?
I know of lots of spots but they are all over Adelaide & i'd hate to be sending you on a wild goose chase!

Hope I can help xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony Venue Ideas??   Ceremony Venue Ideas?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ceremony Venue Ideas??
Page 1 of 1