Bridal Discount Book Forum
Hi welcome to BDB's Chatterbox forum!
If you're a first time user you will have to create a new account.

This forum is not linked with Bridal Discount Book's website so the username & password you use for that won't be recognized.

Please sign up & create a new account with your BDB username & password if you wish to keep it consistent.

Hope you learn lots, share lots & make lots of friends along the way.

Be sure to visit our website ttp://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
where you can gain exclusive access thousands of wedding savings & vouchers!
enjoy your stay
Hi welcome to BDB's Chatterbox forum!
If you're a first time user you will have to create a new account.

This forum is not linked with Bridal Discount Book's website so the username & password you use for that won't be recognized.

Please sign up & create a new account with your BDB username & password if you wish to keep it consistent.

Hope you learn lots, share lots & make lots of friends along the way.

Be sure to visit our website ttp://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
where you can gain exclusive access thousands of wedding savings & vouchers!
enjoy your stay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for brides (and grooms) to chat weddings 24/7

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WEDDING DISCOUNT VOUCHERS AT www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au SAVE THOUSANDS PLANNING YOUR WEDDING! **********

Find Bridal Discount Books Website & Facebook Page here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BDB
Admin
BDB

Find Bridal Discount Books Website & Facebook Page here! Empty
PostSubject: Find Bridal Discount Books Website & Facebook Page here!   Find Bridal Discount Books Website & Facebook Page here! Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:53 am

WHAT IS BRIDAL DISCOUNTBOOK?

We are an exclusive online bridal directory providing quality discounts, savings and offers from many of the best wedding suppliers through-out South Australia; 365 days of the year.

JOIN and become a member to fully benefit and feel confident knowing that your accessing quality services at the best prices; with no hidden costs!

Bridal Discount Book ensures you'll know your savings up front.

Redeem valid vouchers from the moment you join right up until the moment you say "I DO" and all for only $25.00!
Available at this price for a short time during May (save $30.00).

New businesses and offers are being added daily so the savings, discounts and available services continue to grow!

Bridal Discount Book makes it possible for you to save thousands organizing a wedding, from engagement planning right through to the honeymoon.

The first of it's kind to offer such generous savings direct and exclusive and right to your fingertips.

Say " I DO " to Bridal Discount Book and experience for yourself why it's fast becoming a brides best friend, it's too good to miss!

Read more.....http://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au/brides

Do yourself a favour and visit our website here: http://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au to become a member.

Make sure you become a fan of our facebook page to by following the link below and Click 'like' if you aren't already a fan!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bridal-Discount-Book/222344763751?ref=mf

Hope to see you there :o

Last edited by Admin on Mon May 10, 2010 12:40 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : changes)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
compgirl80

PostSubject: Re: Find Bridal Discount Books Website & Facebook Page here!   Find Bridal Discount Books Website & Facebook Page here! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:30 am

Very good price. Looking forward to joining!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Find Bridal Discount Books Website & Facebook Page here!   Find Bridal Discount Books Website & Facebook Page here! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:39 am

i wish i had BDB when i got married!!
such a great idea!! well done with all your hard work!
you will make sooooooo many brides VERY happy!
I love you
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

PostSubject: Re: Find Bridal Discount Books Website & Facebook Page here!   Find Bridal Discount Books Website & Facebook Page here! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:45 am

Thank you Vanessa, I hear that ALL the time and while it's unfortunate BDB can't help past brides I hope we as a unit can help future brides Very Happy

I would have loved having it to (I didn't have a huge wedding but 18 years ago I still could have done with a saving) :face:

I believe it's a team effort though with equal credit to everyone because if it wasn't for the generous businesses like yourself BDB wouldn't exist I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find Bridal Discount Books Website & Facebook Page here!   Find Bridal Discount Books Website & Facebook Page here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Find Bridal Discount Books Website & Facebook Page here!
Page 1 of 1