Bridal Discount Book Forum
Hi welcome to BDB's Chatterbox forum!
If you're a first time user you will have to create a new account.

This forum is not linked with Bridal Discount Book's website so the username & password you use for that won't be recognized.

Please sign up & create a new account with your BDB username & password if you wish to keep it consistent.

Hope you learn lots, share lots & make lots of friends along the way.

Be sure to visit our website ttp://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
where you can gain exclusive access thousands of wedding savings & vouchers!
enjoy your stay
Hi welcome to BDB's Chatterbox forum!
If you're a first time user you will have to create a new account.

This forum is not linked with Bridal Discount Book's website so the username & password you use for that won't be recognized.

Please sign up & create a new account with your BDB username & password if you wish to keep it consistent.

Hope you learn lots, share lots & make lots of friends along the way.

Be sure to visit our website ttp://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
where you can gain exclusive access thousands of wedding savings & vouchers!
enjoy your stay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for brides (and grooms) to chat weddings 24/7

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WEDDING DISCOUNT VOUCHERS AT www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au SAVE THOUSANDS PLANNING YOUR WEDDING! **********

Hair tips & advice from Flair4Hair

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BDB
Admin
BDB

Hair tips & advice from Flair4Hair Empty
PostSubject: Hair tips & advice from Flair4Hair   Hair tips & advice from Flair4Hair Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:57 am

Hi BDB brides & grooms Very Happy

I know all to well what it's like arranging a wedding and it's the small details that seem to present the biggest problems!

Hairstyling for your wedding depends on many different factors. Those being the type of hair you have, your face shape, the dress you plan to wear and your all over wedding theme. Bringing all these aspects together successfully is challenging if you're unsure of where to start or what to do!

I'm here to offer any advice, tips or helpful hints on wedding hair styling, so if you have a question or concern ask away & I'll do my best to help.

Jeanette
Flair4Hair
Back to top Go down
http://www.bridaldiscountbook.com.au
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Hair tips & advice from Flair4Hair   Hair tips & advice from Flair4Hair Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:44 am

I am one of those people who switches between shampoos and conditioners - yes I am naughty. To get my hair in great shape (apart from having regular trims)...what shampoo and conditioner would you recommend? I also straighten my hair....not regularly tho...I also use moroccan hair oil which I think is wonderful, but do you know if it is any good for your hair?
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

PostSubject: Re: Hair tips & advice from Flair4Hair   Hair tips & advice from Flair4Hair Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:46 am

Hi Greysi,

you are actually doing the right thing for your hairby alternating shampoo & conditioner. It is recommended that after you've gone through a bottle to use a totally different one & basically alternate between the two.

The ingredients in Moroccan hair oil are: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Butylphenyl, MethylPropional, Argania Spinoza Kernal Oil (Aragan Oil), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Fragrance Supplement, D&C Yellow-11, D&C Red-17, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone
so predominantly silicone, because silicones have such good water repellency they do tend to artificially coat the hair and give your hair a false healthy feel & look. While all along underneath your hair is unable to retain moisture or have your good natural oils penetrate for the natural health & well being of your hair.

Personally I would use it in moderation & if you plan on having any chemical services in a salon make sure you tell them that you use a silicone based product so that they can give your hair a clarifying shampoo & find out what the under lying condition if your hair really is.

X Jeanette
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Hair tips & advice from Flair4Hair   Hair tips & advice from Flair4Hair Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:52 am

Thanks so much...in regards to the morrocan oil...i use the tiniest amount...maybe only a pea size...around twice a week.

I thought switching shampoos might be bad...but if its good then i will keep doing it Very Happy

Thanks again for the advice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: Hair tips & advice from Flair4Hair   Hair tips & advice from Flair4Hair Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:39 am

Equilibrium baby.... it's the best stuff ever!!!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Hair tips & advice from Flair4Hair   Hair tips & advice from Flair4Hair Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:28 am

As in De Lorenzo?
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: Hair tips & advice from Flair4Hair   Hair tips & advice from Flair4Hair Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:26 pm

Yup! Jeanette put me on to it, and it's just fabulous. I give my hair a treatment with it at the moment every 3 - 4 weeks. I'll change that to every couple of weeks about 2 months out from the wedding. It's amazing how it makes your hair feel and smell!! <a href=\'http://www
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Hair tips & advice from Flair4Hair   Hair tips & advice from Flair4Hair Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:52 pm

Awesome thanks...will go and buy some of that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: Hair tips & advice from Flair4Hair   Hair tips & advice from Flair4Hair Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:00 pm

No problem! Glad I could help... <a href=\'http://www
Back to top Go down
Greysi

Greysi

PostSubject: Re: Hair tips & advice from Flair4Hair   Hair tips & advice from Flair4Hair Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:10 pm

haha that horse is awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: Hair tips & advice from Flair4Hair   Hair tips & advice from Flair4Hair Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:50 pm

Jeanette found him for me Razz
Back to top Go down
BDB
Admin
BDB

PostSubject: Re: Hair tips & advice from Flair4Hair   Hair tips & advice from Flair4Hair Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:54 pm

Hehe...I love the horse to! No probs Greysi your more than welcome sounds like you have the right idea when it comes to your hair.
As Katie mentioned Equilibrium is MAGIC! I haven't discovered a better treatment for hair xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hair tips & advice from Flair4Hair   Hair tips & advice from Flair4Hair Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hair tips & advice from Flair4Hair
Page 1 of 1